Budget Boost Spacers

JAGS

Hooked
- SOLD - SOLD -

Was intending to go with the Budget Boost, but am now leaning toward the Enforcer Kit. That means I wont be needing the spacers. You can easily pick up the other components (new or used) and still be in this really cheap and about half (or less) of full price with shipping. What is included is what you see....the TF 2.5" spacers and spacer hardware. Spacers and bumpstops are used. $100 OBO.

TeraFlex BB Spacers.jpg

Last edited:
Can I pay u by PayPal and u ship them to me?

Shipping will about $22-$25. Make an offer and I have no problem shipping if you want them. These will help get you up on 35s.

You'll still need to order a few parts(rear trackbar bracket, rear swaybar links and brakeline ext. hardware), but you can do that through Bryan at 4wd hardware. He's on the forum.

Shipping will about $22-$25. Make an offer and I have no problem shipping if you want them. These will help get you up on 35s.

You'll still need to order a few parts(rear trackbar bracket, rear swaybar links and brakeline ext. hardware), but you can do that through Bryan at 4wd hardware. He's on the forum.

You should be able to fit everything in a medium flat rate box for $12. At the most a large which is $15.

How much will all that be? 100 bucks plus what I will pay for your bb?

I think when I priced it out for the missing pieces its was somewhere around $80. Bryan will take of you though. Don't go retail or it will be more. In a way its a great deal, because the stuff you'd worry most about (brackets/links) will all be new. The hard plastic/rubber isn't going to affect anything being used. My. :twocents:

If you still want it Branks, I'll go $110 shipped. :yup::thumb:

You should be able to fit everything in a medium flat rate box for $12. At the most a large which is $15.

You would think right. But none of the pieces fit together very well so it's bulkier than you think. They are in the garage in a box that is 14x9x8 and the rear bumpstops don't fit in the box...at all. :naw: That's more area than the lrg box 12 x 12 x 6.

So I'll stick with the $22-$25 estimate.

I think when I priced it out for the missing pieces its was somewhere around $80. Bryan will take of you though. Don't go retail or it will be more. In a way its a great deal, because the stuff you'd worry most about (brackets/links) will all be new. The hard plastic/rubber isn't going to affect anything being used. My. :twocents:

If you still want it Branks, I'll go $110 shipped. :yup::thumb:

You would think right. But none of the pieces fit together very well so it's bulkier than you think. They are in the garage in a box that is 14x9x8 and the rear bumpstops don't fit in the box...at all. :naw: That's more area than the lrg box 12 x 12 x 6.

So I'll stick with the $22-$25 estimate.

Ok bro thank you... Now I'm in Miami I will be back Monday, I let you know than but don't save them for me because I'm not 100% that I will get them.

Top Bottom