Blue and green trails at Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area in Shamokin Pa

JeepNfish20

Blue and green trails at Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area in Shamokin PA Nov 5th

Hey everyone. I wanted to get a few jeepers together to go to Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area Saturday November 5th. Im from the Reading area so if your around here we can convoy up or if your in a different direction we can meet there. I havent been to AOAA yet and I have only done some minor wheeling a few times on friends property but I would like to mainly do the blue trails here. Also would help if someone that knows the place can join in on the ride, I am somewhat new into jeeping so it would be great to learn some new things and meet new jeepers. So let me know asap everyone!! SIMAG5492.jpg

Last edited:
Been to AOAA once back when it opened a few years ago. Cool area but super easy to get lost a thrown on a harder trail than you expected. I hope they updated their maps and trail makers.

I have a prior obligation that day so sadly I can't make it. Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Went there for the first time yesterday. Great park, great trails, but as Coz said... Terrible maps and trail markers. Not sure if we're free that weekend, if so I'd be willing to drive back up. Won't know until last minute.

I wish I wasn't going to Rock Run Sunday, I would be willing to go. I haven't been to AOAA yet.

Rock run. I got excited when thrreich said he was going to rock run thinking they opened up to jeeps, but he's probably taking ATV's....

No sir, Rock Run. I've been taking my jeep along with a lot of other jeeps for a couple years. They cut back a couple jeep trails and turned them to UTV/ATV trails but they still have the comp course and several other good jeep trails. We just go down and play in the rock gardens most of the time. If you don't have plans, Sunday is the last ride. Its the toys for tots ride. Bring $20 donation or $20 worth of toys. There are jeeps as mild as mine to some trailered ones in our group, you're welcome to join.

No sir, Rock Run. I've been taking my jeep along with a lot of other jeeps for a couple years. They cut back a couple jeep trails and turned them to UTV/ATV trails but they still have the comp course and several other good jeep trails. We just go down and play in the rock gardens most of the time. If you don't have plans, Sunday is the last ride. Its the toys for tots ride. Bring $20 donation or $20 worth of toys. There are jeeps as mild as mine to some trailered ones in our group, you're welcome to join.

Thank for the invite but I already have plans. I'm gonna have to get to this place next Spring though. I didn't realize they allowed anything other than ATV/UTV's. Good to know! :thumb:

Thank for the invite but I already have plans. I'm gonna have to get to this place next Spring though. I didn't realize they allowed anything other than ATV/UTV's. Good to know! :thumb:

You act like you got something important to do Sunday?..... :thinking:

Top Bottom