Blinker Fluid.

Jaydoc1

If anyone is having trouble tracking it down, I've got a line on a good supply of it. Just let me know and I'll get you my PayPal address.

image-1750953497.jpg

;)

Last edited:
Dang I'm almost up for a full system flush. Do you take money orders? I have one for $500 ill mail it to you and you can just send me the excess in cash.... Okay? :yup: :thumb:

Last edited:
Not to hijack your thread, but I have a whole extra case for sale. $10/quart. 100 for the case

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

If anyone is having trouble tracking it down, I've got a line on a good supply of it. Just let me know and I'll get you my PayPal address.

View attachment 100064

;)

I wouldn't waste my money on low quality blinker fluid.. Motul is the only way to go. It's never let me down. I have, however, used the valvoline in the past, and I will say that it at least gets you by in a pinch. View attachment 100133

Always good for the Muffler bearings - even better if you have chrome ones, chrome always goes faster!

Here is proof that even the chrome plated muffler bearings go bad. I will say that they held up much better than the rest of the muffler, but still developed that classic rattle. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1410708290.689797.jpg

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Top Bottom