Black Soft Top w/Windows $400

JoeAl11669

Selling the Soft Top and Windows from my 2010 2Dr Wrangler. Don't have the room to store it any more. Barely used, in great shape, no rips or holes.

Attachments

• 00e0e_kRW8iaDg8An_600x450.jpg
    00e0e_kRW8iaDg8An_600x450.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 114
  • 00s0s_6MhWNdZlD6m_600x450.jpg
    00s0s_6MhWNdZlD6m_600x450.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 113
appreciate the welcome...
Dont take it personal Joe. We get a lot people that show up and try to dump their shit without contributing to our community. This how we deal with it. If your legit you'll stick around and possibly contribute to things around here (but I seriously doubt that) time will tell 🤔

Dont take it personal Joe. We get a lot people that show up and try to dump their shit without contributing to our community. This how we deal with it. If your legit you'll stick around and possibly contribute to things around here (but I seriously doubt that) time will tell 樂

Not taking it personal. Just surprised was all. being new to the area and all of the 'clubs', I didn't realize that it was such a tough crowd.

Not taking it personal. Just surprised was all. being new to the area and all of the 'clubs', I didn't realize that it was such a tough crowd.

You agreed to the rules of this forum. Joining just to sell items is not allowed. It is suspicious that you joined then very quickly (5 minutes) posted something for sale...

You agreed to the rules of this forum. Joining just to sell items is not allowed. It is suspicious that you joined then very quickly (5 minutes) posted something for sale...

It also was a little strange on your first post the way you took pics of your Jeep. That's why I asked if you had more pics. Most people take pictures of the entire thing, not just the front light and fender. But who knows, :idontknow: it's your Jeep, not mine.

You agreed to the rules of this forum. Joining just to sell items is not allowed. It is suspicious that you joined then very quickly posted something for sale...

Seeing as how I joined 3 weeks ago, posting to the for sale form now doesn't seem that quick to me, but ok. I guess I missed the rules about etiquette when agreeing to the rules of the forum. Thanks for pointing it out though - appreciate that.

Seeing as how I joined 3 weeks ago, posting to the for sale form now doesn't seem that quick to me, but ok. I guess I missed the rules about etiquette when agreeing to the rules of the forum. Thanks for pointing it out though - appreciate that.

Most people here share Jeep stories, camaraderie, get to know each other, etc. Your first post today and 2nd right after selling something isn't too typical around here. It's gonna be hard to get a girl in the sack if you don't buy her dinner first, just sayin.

It also was a little strange on your first post the way you took pics of your Jeep. That's why I asked if you had more pics. Most people take pictures of the entire thing, not just the front light and fender. But who knows, :idontknow: it's your Jeep, not mine.

sorry, I missed the question about the picts of the jeep. I don't have very many picts of my current Jeep on this computer. the only full jeep shot i have is of my unlimited that I no longer have.

Most people here share Jeep stories, camaraderie, get to know each other, etc. Your first post today and 2nd right after selling something isn't too typical around here. It's gonna be hard to get a girl in the sack if you don't buy her dinner first, just sayin.

Thank you! I literally LOLd reading that. I'm new to all of this, so cut this virgin some slack. I'm new to SoCal, as I've stated, have a 2010 2 dr wrangler after downsizing from my unlimited (pict just posted). Wish now that I wouldn't have downsized, but, it is what it is.

I wasn't clear. Your first post (a wave) followed by a classified 5 minutes later.

Like I said...it is suspicious. If you forgot or neglected to read the rules they are a sticky, FAQ, home page.

Top Bottom