Big Wave from Quebec Canada!

Cheech

Hi everybody,
I'm a first time jeep owner and couldn't be happier! Picked up a 2010 4d JKUR about a month ago and have had a smile on my face since I left the dealer😃. It's bone stock right now but won't be for too long. My last vehicle was a 99 Pathfinder, and after getting stuck countless times on the trail I decided I needed an upgrade. Haven't had a chance to see what the Rubbicon is made of yet but hopefully ill get a chance this weekend! Any ways just wanted to give you all a wave and say thanks for all the great info and tips that's on this forum it's a big help!ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368489700.668371.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368489754.451048.jpg

Thanks for the welcome everyone!
Do you know of any good trails close to Montreal Steph? I know of a few but there about an hour away

There are a few. It depends on ur lift and if your jeep is well protected. Saint donat, weir are some good places. I'm a member of club jeep montreal, you should join. Lots of friends and lots to trail with. We are on FB and at clubjeepmontreal.com

Thanks I'll check it out for sure, right now I'm stock but I think I'm gonna go with a 2 or 3 inch lift with some 35's

Cool. National4x4 is one of the club sponsors. Tomorrow, we have a topless run to collect funds for breast cancer. We leave fair view at 11:00 if u want to join.

Thanks for the invite but sadly i'm working tomorrow 😞 but I'll definitely try to make the next one, let me know when and where and ill be there!

Top Bottom