Bestop Replace-A-Top Trektop NX

Napalm

Caught the Bug
I have for sale an all in box Bestop Trektop NX replace a top. Essentially this is the trek top NX without the hardware. All the fabric(top portion, header bar, rear window and side windows) all included. Let me iterate again that this is JUST these fabric portions, no hardware is included other than the header bar and front bows. Everything is brand new, but I did put a small white scratch on the rear window when pulling it out of the box to inspect.

I've had this in my attic for several months just incase a top failure, but now due to the move my wife wants me to sell it. Would make a great fix for someone with a damaged Trektop, someone who wants an extra one, or someone who has hardware but nothing else.

$300.

Will ship on your dime, it's a pretty large box. Let me know! Thanks!

Last edited:
I'll take it if I can buy the hardware from Bestop and the price is reasonable. I'll look/send them an email now.

Is this for a two door or four door? Also tinted windows? My soft top is in rough shape lol

Edit: Not exactly what I was looking for, and it would have to be shipped. Glws!

As great a deal this is im going to have to pass. If I had a running jeep I would but in light of the recent events sadly a top is not as high a priority. :grayno:

I understand Completely Petey! Hope your Jeep is back up and running very soon!

Bump.. Did some shipping quotes today and it looks like it's going to be on average about $50 bucks.

I sent Bestop an email. I'll see what they say. But I certainly don't need this, if yours is damaged and needs replaced go for it.

I've already decided to pass on it. I need to focus on some bigger things on the jeep. If this whole thing plays out under warranty I may change my mind :yup:

Top Bottom