Anyone know if 3 car seats fit in a 2014 JKU?

RageKage

Just found out that my wife is pregnant with number 3! YEA!!! I have a 4 year old in a booster and a 2 year old in a front facing seat. Anyone had to do this before? Or should I follow some write ups and go ahead and start installing third row seating? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just found out that my wife is pregnant with number 3! YEA!!! I have a 4 year old in a booster and a 2 year old in a front facing seat. Anyone had to do this before? Or should I follow some write ups and go ahead and start installing third row seating? Lol

It will be a tight squeeze. Somebody makes a third row seat, can't remember the maker. That may be a option.
You know what causes that ? [emoji848]

Jeep with stuff on it. [emoji631]

I should clarify. 2 boosters and an infant seat would be very tight. Most forward car seats are considerably wider than a booster though. Don't give up the jeep though. Third row isn't too hard to get done. I have 4 myself so, been there.

Thanks guys! Actually I still have the old car seat from when the other kids were born. Didn't even think about that. Guess I can see if it fits first before I start mocking up third row plans. Wife has an 05 Dodge Ram so that might just have to be the "family car" haha

I should clarify. 2 boosters and an infant seat would be very tight. Most forward car seats are considerably wider than a booster though. Don't give up the jeep though. Third row isn't too hard to get done. I have 4 myself so, been there.

The jeep isn't going anywhere! If anything we'll trade the wife's truck in for a suburban like we've already talked about.

Congrats. 3 fits fine. We have 3 different car seats and fit is OK. 2 year old in the middle, 6 year old on one side, and 4 year old on other.

IMG_20161128_184305_354.jpg

We did have issues with the buckles laying down and hard to reach, so we bought these gadgets which do help a little to keep the buckles from flopping.

http://www.wrightstuff.biz/my-buckle-mate.html

IMG_20161128_184222_632.jpg

Yep. Diono Radion seats fit three across. Start with the passenger side and install towards the driver's so you have better access to the seatbelt for the center seat. Also, folding the seats forward to unlock the headrest will allow you to get the seat in nice and tight.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom