Another Lift Question

JKU EXTREME

I know there are a few threads like this asking which is the best lift but I am wondering which is the most complete lift kit for a 2013 JKU I am running 33's but I want 3"s of lift/clearance. I am only able to work the summer, since I am still a student (from now until I have to go back to school I'll have around $800), I know my budget is a little (VERY) tight, but I'm hoping I can come up with a solution for my problem.

Thanks for reading
-JKU EXTREME

3" is way too much lift for just 33" tires. You can run them at stock height and should or with just a leveling kit. Running too much lift will throw off your COG and that's never a good thing on the trail. At most, $800 will get you a good budget boost kit anyway.

Thanks for the quick feedback
What would you recommend for a better stance, I know your not a huge fan of Teraflex, but would their level in kit be a good answer to what I'm wanting?

Thanks for the quick feedback
What would you recommend for a better stance, I know your not a huge fan of Teraflex, but would their level in kit be a good answer to what I'm wanting?

LOL!! To be clear, I'm just not a huge fan of "some" of their products and for reasons that I always clearly state. Their 2.5" budget boost is a good kit and it comes with everything you need and at a fair price.

Thank you, yes if I am correct you don't like their bushings, but I meant no offence, tab k you for the recommendation I will definitely take it into consideration

Again thank you a million for the lighting fast feedback

Thank you, yes if I am correct you don't like their bushings, but I meant no offence, tab k you for the recommendation I will definitely take it into consideration

Again thank you a million for the lighting fast feedback

:cheesy: None taken but, allow me to elaborate that I am not only not a fan of their bushings, I am also not a fan of their coils, shocks, front track bars, long arm brackets, speed bumps and rear tire carrier and if needed, I can specifically tell you why. :yup:

:cheesy: None taken but, allow me to elaborate that I am not only not a fan of their bushings, I am also not a fan of their coils, shocks, front track bars, long arm brackets, speed bumps and rear tire carrier and if needed, I can specifically tell you why. :yup:

Basically all the Chinese tisuepaper parts...

Top Bottom