Amazing Yosemite video.

Jaydoc1

It would be tough to take a bad picture or shoot a bad video in Yosemite but this video is exceptional. The time-lapse night video is some of the most incredible I've seen.

http://vimeo.com/35396305

Oh yeah, do yourself a favor and watch it full-screen.

ETA: And just so we're clear, this is not my video. I just liked it so much I wanted to share.

Last edited:
.....and you can my friend! Just close your eyes for 15 minutes, then open them for 1 minute. Now repeat this for let's say.....24hrs?

That's a really great idea. And now that wacky weed is legal (yeah right) here in Colorado, that's actually a feasible way to burn (pun) 24 hours.

Oh and by way of a disclaimer, I neither condone not oppose the use of said weed. As a lover of all things firearm and as a physician I still go by the federal regs which strictly prohibit my use of said weed. LOL

Very nice video! Thanks for posting that up.

Looks like are tons of airplanes that fly over that area.

Wow, simply incredible. My favorite thing going from Florida to the house in the N.C mountains is seeing how many stars there are, now I gotta get out there! Incredible video!

Awesome video!! Let me say living in cities and urban areas all my life its easy to forget that there are places like this out there.

Top Bottom