All Sorts of Good Stuff

jk12blk

PARTS SOLD AS OF FEB 10th

I'm having my suspension reworked and will be transitioning to coilovers front and rear and a custom rear cantilever system. Anyway, this frees up some suspension components I had purchased previously. If you are interested in Kings 2.5 JK shocks, RK 3.5 pro mid arms (7075 alum) and RK 3.5 springs, shoot me a PM or respond to this threadski. Looking for 2K for the whole shebang. Likely includes a synergy front stabilizer shock and front braded brake lines as well. Trying to think if there is any other gadgets included, but not sure. Maybe. Anyway, if you are interested let me know! The parts should be available for shipping this coming week! Talk to me! And all parts are just over a year old. My jeep only have has 10K miles and not driven hard or put up wet. Talk to me! will to separate part but usually gets more expensive that way. Talk to me! I hate Seattle but at least it went over 47! Yahoo!

Last edited:
Coz has first dibs in Kings, but if not, I have a possible interest. Please post pics and price

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Willing to sell brake lines seperate?
When I picked up the parts, my brake lines will still connected to caliper. I probably will not return until my jeep is done and right now, I don't have a date. But yeah, no problem selling the RK brake lines separately when I do receive them.

what size lift are the kings for?
I was using my King 2.5 shocks with a RK 3.5 X Factor Pro mid arm kit. After picking up my shocks from the shop, I noticed one of the front shocks appears to have a bent shock shaft. I called King today and they estimate $200 for the parts and labor to fix. However, if you have the skills, you can fix and probably save $100. I'm asking $800 for four King 2.5 JK shocks as is ($700 less than typical retail). Photos attached. Shocks are roughly 1.5 years old. And although my jeep has 10K miles, the shocks and suspension kit have 7,500 miles. I have not had much time to get out, so can only assume I bent the shock on the Rubicon or another sierra trail sometime last year. The close-up photo shows the slight bend of the shock shaft. $800 also includes the King rubber spacer and 3" synergy bump stops as shown.

Optimized-IMG_3934.jpgOptimized-IMG_3936.jpg

Here are the RK 3.5 X Factor Pro (7075 alum) mid arms with RK springs. Asking $800 for the eight adjustable arms and four springs.

Optimized-IMG_3919.jpgOptimized-IMG_3920.jpg

Coz has first dibs in Kings, but if not, I have a possible interest. Please post pics and price

dibs are all you mike. i was just curious as to the amount of lift they were spec'd for that way people know exactly. im assuming they are for 3-5" of lift based off of the 3.5' lift he was running. if so they would allow to much droop for my set up which means more upgrades sooner than what i need.

dibs are all you mike. i was just curious as to the amount of lift they were spec'd for that way people know exactly. im assuming they are for 3-5" of lift based off of the 3.5' lift he was running. if so they would allow to much droop for my set up which means more upgrades sooner than what i need.

Thanks Steve

JK - I have a 2.5 Rubicon express lift with mono tube shocks sitting in 35s on a 2010 jku. Always wanted king shocks. Will this work with 2.5 lift?

I have skills so can tackle the repair ...were the parts 100 of the $200? No warranty?

I'm interested but will want to discuss the final price.

PM me please. We should talk

Thx

Thanks Steve

JK - I have a 2.5 Rubicon express lift with mono tube shocks sitting in 35s on a 2010 jku. Always wanted king shocks. Will this work with 2.5 lift?

I have skills so can tackle the repair ...were the parts 100 of the $200? No warranty?

I'm interested but will want to discuss the final price.

PM me please. We should talk

Thx

JK12blk - you never answered me on the above post...

thx

JK12blk - you never answered me on the above post...

thx
JKFlyer - I did send you a PM the day you asked the question. I figured you were not interested. In any case, I've just now logged in now to post all parts have been sold as of last night (funds completed today). My apologies for the error in communication. I did respond to you.

Top Bottom