Alabama, Mississippi and Florida WAL Members

Reaper

Looking to connect with some of you guys. Im in the panhandle of Florida in Pensacola and in a local jeep club here. Would like to meet some new jeep people and learn more about our offroad area. Anyone out there close to me?

Looking to connect with some of you guys. Im in the panhandle of Florida in Pensacola and in a local jeep club here. Would like to meet some new jeep people and learn more about our offroad area. Anyone out there close to me?

I'm in GA myself and trying to get some more events running on the East Coast. We've currently got an open thread to post up all things going on on the East Coast. Check it out. I will continue to post up in there of any and all happenings on the East Coast. I'm hoping to get at least one big run together where we can get a bunch of people together from all over the East. Keep an eye on it and hopefully we can all meet up sometime soon.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?22877-East-Coast-Wayalifers

I know I personally will be in Pensacola for vacation in September. Trying to convince the wife to let me take the Jeep, but I don't know if I'll when that battle (2dr vs Trailblazer for a family vacation).

haha its a hard fight there but toally worth it if you win! hahaaha

Yeah, I think I'm going to have get a trailer to make that happen. But I doubt I'm going to want to spend mod or wheeling money on a trailer just yet.

I'm over in Fort Walton. There are a lot of trails on the Eglin range. You just have to get a range pass to be able to go out there.

I'm over in Fort Walton. There are a lot of trails on the Eglin range. You just have to get a range pass to be able to go out there.

ya i was born and raised in Niceville so eglin is like my back yard hahahaha, wish i could find more up here near pensacola in alabama or something

There's a few nice places to wheel in Alabama, such as Chocolocco ORV in Jacksonville and Stony Lonesome in Cullman

There's a few nice places to wheel in Alabama, such as Chocolocco ORV in Jacksonville and Stony Lonesome in Cullman

Choccollocco in Jacksonville is a good place, I live about 5 miles from it. There's also Morris Mountain in Heflin, and many miles of trails on Cheaha Mountain.

Top Bottom