Air ride for two door jl

John P

Is there air ride out there for two door 2021 jl willys? Help please. Thank you in advance. I’m new to jeepln.

I have become disabled. I have an old stock cheap willies 2021 two door JL. I have put on Amp boards, but I’m still unable to get safely in the vehicle. I am looking to lower it with Air right down to the bump stop or lower if I have to move the bump stops. Such that fenders come down and barely touch the tires which are stock then once I get in the vehicle, I would like to put it back up to stock ride height or if possible higher. In other words as long as I can get it and then back up the stock right height or higher by way of an air system. I called Accu air seven times before I got a response and they said they do not make a kit for the two door JL 2021 Willys in fact they do not make a two door kit. I bought their management system. They still would not sell me the airbags. Yeah that’s right they would not sell me the airbags. They say that there are legal issues. No comment on that. I would appreciate any help from anybody on what is the best thing I could do. I live in Montana I need a four-wheel-drive need to be able to go to the doctor in the winter to get the work done. I am willing to drive a sizable distance to have this work done. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Take care stay safe keep the dirtiest side down thank you.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom