Air Fume can thingy Armor plate for sale 70.00 shipping included

JEEPnGEO

SOLD,,,SOLD,,,SOLD

I relocated my evaporative canister so I don't need this any more. It is pretty heavy and rock solid. I took a wet wipe to it and it cleaned up really well. I don't know the manufacturer and has very little scratches on it. The bolts come with it and the price includes shipping. If you want to pay more than I will ship it faster. Gonna go by postal mail. pic005.jpgpic006.jpgpic008.jpgpic009.jpg

Attachments

• pic007.jpg
    pic007.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 378
Last edited:
Dude just recycle it in the blue trash I'll be there tomorrow to look for it! Haha I'll leave you a $20 lol

Haha good luck with the sale man!

Good Point. I did the poorman relocation. cost me 26.00. Went wheeling 3 times and took some pretty big back bounces and the rear pumpkin didn't touch it. Thing weighs 5-7 pounds. I know if I set it on the curb the junk man will pick it up in an hour.

In San Antonio we have people drive around the town in the most beat up trucks picking up scrap metal. You put a mattress out on the curb and they will remove the coils and leave the stuffing and outer material. LOL funniest thing to watch too. They are fast.

Thanks

Good Point. I did the poorman relocation. cost me 26.00. Went wheeling 3 times and took some pretty big back bounces and the rear pumpkin didn't touch it. Thing weighs 5-7 pounds. I know if I set it on the curb the junk man will pick it up in an hour.

In San Antonio we have people drive around the town in the most beat up trucks picking up scrap metal. You put a mattress out on the curb and they will remove the coils and leave the stuffing and outer material. LOL funniest thing to watch too. They are fast.

Thanks

Dam! We had two mattresses across the street!

UP FOR SALE

2009 JK Evaporative Canister Armor for the low price of $70.00. The price INCLUDES shipping. So the thing is like 50 bucks ya-all. It is heavy and comes with the 3 bolts. Hardly a scratch on it. My Jeep was a 2 door so I don't know if this matters but just incase. PM me if your interested. I will also trade for things... Whatcha-got...

Last edited:
Just spent $450 this morning on parts for the JK so I am out. That is a great price but not right now. I do not want to get home after being deployed and sleep on the couch for spending too much on the JK. ;)

I tried to find a way to delete this but can't find out how. If someone knows please let me know.

BTW It's sold.

As the originator of the thread you should be able to go to the first post and update the title stating it has been sold.

R/
Will

Top Bottom