Advice for selling

So I'm going to have a ton of Rubi-takeoffs here shortly. Outside of posting a huge list anyone have any ideas on the best way to manage it, HAHA.

Just hoping someone had a method to this soon to be madness :yep:

So I'm going to have a ton of Rubi-takeoffs here shortly. Outside of posting a huge list anyone have any ideas on the best way to manage it, HAHA.

Just hoping someone had a method to this soon to be madness :yep:

Just give it away. ;)

Don't like that idea  any others haha

LOL!

I assume you've seen how people handle it normally on the forums. List the items, state a price, take pictrues, handle a bunch of PMs with low ball offers and people asking you questions that they should already know etc. I figured you didn't want to mess with all of that since you were asking for advice on how to best manage it. If that is the case I'd price them low and just get rid of them. Plus you'd be helping out someone who needs the take offs. More importantly unless you plan on hauling all that shit back to Nor Cal, I'd find someone to buy it and get it from ORE. Otherwise clear some space in the garage and your inbox and get your camera out. :thumb:

LOL!

I assume you've seen how people handle it normally on the forums. List the items, state a price, take pictrues, handle a bunch of PMs with low ball offers and people asking you questions that they should already know etc. I figured you didn't want to mess with all of that since you were asking for advice on how to best manage it. If that is the case I'd price them low and just get rid of them. Plus you'd be helping out someone who needs the take offs. More importantly unless you plan on hauling all that shit back to Nor Cal, I'd find someone to buy it and get it from ORE. Otherwise clear some space in the garage and your inbox and get your camera out. :thumb:

Haha ya I've sold some stuff already that way. I was hoping there was a better way to handle it. Was sort of hoping for a miracle :yep: you have basically described what I plan to do. Thanks again for the input!

post the exact same info on every forum you can, AND CRAIGSLIST. I sold every item off my Rubi on there and not one item on any of the 5 forums I listed the items on. Avid Jeep forum people(myself included) are extreme bargainers and will undercut the true value. For that reason I have had better luck selling my items (for still a great value to the buyer) there. Good luck with your sales :thumb:

Top Bottom