ACE JKU rock sliders SoCal area

TheDuff

San Diego: up for sale are my ACE rock sliders. I've had them since Feb. They are the newer version with 3 mounting points. There are some scrapes in the powder coat from off roading, but no bends or dents. These look great and work well, I'm just getting some custom sliders made by a friend:) asking $275 for the sliders or $300 with Rubi rails and all hardware! No shipping please. I am willing to meet within a reasonable distance. 1376596190144.jpg1376596231482.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

San Diego: up for sale are my ACE rock sliders. I've had them since Feb. They are the newer version with 3 mounting points. There are some scrapes in the powder coat from off roading, but no bends or dents. These look great and work well, I'm just getting some custom sliders made by a friend:) asking $275 for the sliders or $300 with Rubi rails and all hardware! No shipping please. I am willing to meet within a reasonable distance. View attachment 44516View attachment 44517

I am interested its just one heck of a drive. I will check back this next weekend after rent is paid. Free bump otherwise!

You got RebelJK rocking you set with his extra DOM? :thumb: I got'ta get together with him for a welding party once things settle down a bit.

That's the plan;)

These just SOLD! A Local jeeper just picked them up:)

Top Bottom