A Wave From Sunny California

burtonripper

Hello All,
I'm a newb to the forum but not the jeep life. I am currently on my third jeep. Started with a stock 91 YJ. When finished I was running 33's on a six inch lift. I sold it with 230,000 miles on the straight six 4.0. I heard it is still going strong. Second was 60th anniversary Jeep Cherokee. I kept that one entirely stock. I currently have a 2007 JKU Sahara. This is by far the most I have ever been involved with the Jeep life. I am pretty sure the doors and the top are coming off this week and will not return until October or November. I plan to hit the Rubicon this summer or next at the latest. Heck, it is only four hours away from me. I belong to and started a local 4x4 club with help form others three years ago. If anyone is in the Monterey County area hit me up. We are always looking for new members. We are all learning how much our rigs can actually do. Mucho Mucho pucker factor. [edit]
If you see a silver JKU with a rubber chicken on the spare, that is me so do not forget to wave. I hope to see you on the trail. :standing wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to WAYALIFE. While I am glad to have you on my forum, I would be grateful if you could please abide by my rules and refrain from soliciting your forum here. I appreciate your understanding in this matter.

No you weren't, nice try genius, your forum requires dues to access and you know exactly what you were doing.:asshat:

Oh yeah. I remember you. I forgot you know everything about me and my character and how I make my every move. This is sarcasm by the way. Honest mistake by an honest person. Sorry. I did not know this place was so harassing. I am truly sorry I made an honest mistake. How do I cancel or can you delete me from the jeep elitist group. That was not sarcasm btw. Thank you for your service to our country. Not sarcasm.

Top Bottom