A Wave From Kansas

mpc355

Wanted to stop in and say hi. I just joined last night and have been browsing non stop since. I bought my first Jeep last April, 2014 JKUR. Never thought I'd own a Jeep but stumbled across the Wayalife videos on youtube. I was hooked from that point and the process of persuading my wife began. Several months later I got the go ahead and haven't looked back since. I've even talked to of my co-workers into buying Jeeps of their own. Anyway, I wanted to say hi to all the members and introduce myself. While I am a "flat lander", my wife is from the high desert. We hope to make several trips out there with our Jeep and who knows? Maybe meet up with some of you guys/girls out there.

Welcome, I don't live in Kansas but I do work there, if you are ever in Hutchinson stop by the hospital and if there is a chili pepper red TJ parked across from the helicopter come knock on the door and say hi, ask for Jeff.

Joker- I seldom make out to Hutchinson unless it's for work. If I'm ever out there I'll look you up.

Rosie -I live in the Wichita area as well. If you come across any events in the area let me know.

Thanks for the welcomes

Top Bottom