A history lesson

DanMojo82

Quite a few interesting things in here. Amazing how the first jeep was designed from nothing in 49 days.

This was a great episode. I wish the History Channel still made good shows like this instead of all the reality TV stuff that they have on it now.

Yep, I caught that episode too and its unfortunate they don't cover more historical topics on that channel. It's only the first name of the channel.

Yep, I caught that episode too and its unfortunate they don't cover more historical topics on that channel. It's only the first name of the channel.

That's absurd. What next? Do you want to watch MTV to listen to music?

First time ever seeing that episode. Very interesting! The hummer may be able to out beat the jeep in the battlefield but the jeep (mainly wrangler models) can out beat the hummer in general off roading anyday.

This was a great episode. I wish the History Channel still made good shows like this instead of all the reality TV stuff that they have on it now.

That's absurd. What next? Do you want to watch MTV to listen to music?

What's worse is all the knock-offs on the other channels. It amazes me that there are really that many people interested in watching people buy storage units (insert pawn shop, tattoo, etc.), that three channels have to have three different versions of essentially the same show? What is even more amazing, is listening to people argue over which one is "better."

This is why I rarely watch TV.

End rant...thanks for posting. I can't wait to watch it.

Top Bottom