A Big WAve From SUnny Cave CReek ARizona

Airvoltaire

My name is Voltaire and my wife Caroline and Son Xander aka "X-man". We wave from Sunny Arizona in Cave Creek. Holla! Our Jeep interest began 2 years ago when my wife Caroline wanted a convertible that would turn heads. She wanted something that would get her the attention rolling up to our local Scottsdale Starbucks but won't make me look like a "B#&CH" when I drove it as she would call it. Out of the blue she suggested a Jeep and so my research began. Watching the Wayalife videos on Youtube has given me inspiration noticed the dreams are endless. Waiting for the right time we pulled the trigger on a 2014 Rubicon Billet Silver. The purchase a 2.5 year calculated plan is a symbol of our struggles and accomplishments together as a married couple for 10 years. Looking forward to being part of the Jeep community I plan to be active and that I am experiencing its truly a Wayalife. We have been blessed with this opportunity and super stoked to build our dream Rig. Lift today and Wheels/Tires tomorrow. Not even 1 week old and less than 100 miles thanks for the warm welcome...

Attachments

• IMG_5559.jpg
    IMG_5559.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_5561.jpg
    IMG_5561.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5653.jpg
    IMG_5653.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0265.jpg
    IMG_0265.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0264.jpg
    IMG_0264.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0263.jpg
    IMG_0263.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 30
Welcome aboard! We were a neighbor of yours just south of Black Mtn. 'til May when we moved to Colorado. Traded one great wheeling state for another. Wish you and your wife all the best, and it looks like you're doing it correctly right from the jump. My wife also picked out our 2012 JKUR. This was her first drive from the dealer to The Hideaway, "Somewhere in Arizona". Congrats!!:thumb::thumb:
Burger @ The Hidaway.jpg

So many fun places to play in AZ! I'm also new to WAL, and sure you will like the community environment.

Best wishes,
Rob

Welcome to WayaLife neighbor !!! We live in north Scottsdale and have a billet unlimited rubi also... So we will be waving as we see you on the road or trail. Congrats on the new purchase and good luck on the future mods. :thumb:

Top Bottom