50" LED Light Bar & Rough Country Mounts JK+JKU

Hack12

SOLD!!!

Brand New 50" Ebay Chinese made Light Bar and Rough Country Mounts for a JK.

These are both brand new. Extremely bright SPOT/FLOOD combo. All hardware included. I decided to go a different route with my off-road lighting. I can promise you will be very happy with the quality of this light bar, I was very impressed.

I am asking exactly what I paid for them. Shipping will obviously be the buyers responsibility.

$300.00 shipped

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388976793.025118.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388976820.358831.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388976830.124329.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388976836.371890.jpg

Last edited:
You're helping out a fellow Wayalifer and you won't have to wait for it to be shipped from Shanghai. If anyone is that concerned about the price I'd be happy to knock off $25 if it'll make them feel better.

You're helping out a fellow Wayalifer and you won't have to wait for it to be shipped from Shanghai. If anyone is that concerned about the price I'd be happy to knock off $25 if it'll make them feel better.

Has nothing to do with feeling better, if I want that I'll get a hooker in Vegas. Most people buy used to save some money.

Tell you what, if you're serious about buying it I will do $300 shipped. Thats $50 less than the manufacturer charges and I'll cover shipping.

That is more than fair.

Btw, I've seen plenty of posts where you crap on any light that isn't a Rigid so I'm well aware that you have no interest in buying this.

Whatever it takes to get the post count up I guess.

Btw, I've seen plenty of posts where you crap on any light that isn't a Rigid so I'm well aware that you have no interest in buying this.

Whatever it takes to get the post count up I guess.

Serious? Clearly you don't know how to read then because I run knockoff LED's and plan on buying a knockoff 50 as soon as I find a mount I like. But thanks for playing.

Serious? Clearly you don't know how to read then because I run knockoff LED's and plan on buying a knockoff 50 as soon as I find a mount I like. But thanks for playing.

I thought I had read something like that the other day. Guess I was mistaken. My apologies Overlander.

Thanks to Overlander, I have seen the error in my ways, I'm actually charging more than I paid when making buyer pay shipping. Therefore, leaving no incentive to buy from me over than the manufacturer.

I will sell the light bar and mounts for $300 shipped. That's cheaper than you will find on ebay and you won't have to wait for shipping from Shanghai.

Apologies again to Overlander for running with my erroneous assumption.

Top Bottom