5 AEV Pintlers for Sale (Silver)

roxytherubi

I have 5 silver Pintler wheels for sale. They have 15k on them, and an undriven spare. One of the wheels has a chip/scratch on the edge. I have 4 of the 5 center caps. Asking $750, either local pick up, or will ship if you pay for the costs of it

IMG_4384.jpgIMG_4387.jpgIMG_4389.jpgIMG_4390.jpgIMG_4392.jpgIMG_4391.jpg

REALLY?

How is it that the interwebs draw so many people just wanting to sell stuff here on WAL?

Your first thread and post is to sell stuff? - this ain't going to work out well for you pal.

I would only buy stuff from people I know here on WAL - take some time first to get to know some of us first!

REALLY?

How is it that the interwebs draw so many people just wanting to sell stuff here on WAL?

Your first thread and post is to sell stuff? - this ain't going to work out well for you pal.

I would only buy stuff from people I know here on WAL - take some time first to get to know some of us first!

What he said + "If your only purpose for being on WAYALIFE is to sell your stuff, please don't bother as you will not be welcome here."

"Can I be a member just to sell stuff?
No. If your only purpose for being a member of WAYALIFE.com is to sell things, your privileges here will be revoked and your account suspended."

All part of the rules you agreed to in order to be a member on this forum that is NOT Craig's list.

Oh my god! I love these wheels! Please tell me you've already broken them in and they're cracked and ready to wheel on!

Ill give you $2,000 for them if you've already gone through the break in period and they're cracked.

I love sending my money to people who wont even introduce themselves. Please, i dont even want to use paypal! Ill mail you cash!

:drama:
Wow, didn't know people will be so hostile here.. Sorry i just got my jeep that came with these wheels, which i don't care for, but i knew somebody would. I didn't know it was against the rules for that to be my first post? It's not the only reason i made an account, i actually got it to read up on threads, and see and heard peoples advice to a new jeep owner, like myself. Thought id put my wheels up for sale while i figure this stuff out, so maybe someone who appreciates them can have them, and id get a little extra money to start building my own jeep.

Wow, didn't know people will be so hostile here.. Sorry i just got my jeep that came with these wheels, which i don't care for, but i knew somebody would. I didn't know it was against the rules for that to be my first post? It's not the only reason i made an account, i actually got it to read up on threads, and see and heard peoples advice to a new jeep owner, like myself. Thought id put my wheels up for sale while i figure this stuff out, so maybe someone who appreciates them can have them, and id get a little extra money to start building my own jeep.

We don't like it when people don't read the rules to which they agreed to when they signed up. Either you didn't read them or you don't care. Both reasons are not a defense for breaking the rules Eddie established. Abide by them or leave.

Did you happen to read the rules?

Can I be a member just to sell stuff?
No. If your only purpose for being a member of WAYALIFE.com is to sell things, your privileges here will be revoked and your account suspended.

Which part is confusing?

Keep your head up. Like me, you learned the hard way. Just read the stickies first. They are serious about the rules on here, but that's a good thing. Keeps the spammers/scammers/ and idiots with false info away. People on here are actually nice/cool/informative. Take the time to read first and its all good

Again, I'm not just here to sell stuff. Just because it was my first post doesn't mean thats the only reason why i am here. I didn't think people would react like this, because i did read the rules on selling things, but didn't think i had to worry because that wasn't my only reason to be here.. But you guys are all quick to judge

Again, I'm not just here to sell stuff. Just because it was my first post doesn't mean thats the only reason why i am here. I didn't think people would react like this, because i did read the rules on selling things, but didn't think i had to worry because that wasn't my only reason to be here.. But you guys are all quick to judge

How do they know your reason for being here?
Again, don't get offended, accept your mistake. In the end you'll be happy for the rules.

... But you guys are all quick to judge

Yes. Quick to judge because the number of people, just like you, who claim to have read the rules and then make their first post a sales post and then get defensive and butt hurt for being called out on it is getting old. If you have been on here reading anything, you would see that pattern and avoid it.

The are now1 of 2 ways this will end up- you continuing to play defense and then paining yourself into the corner where you start lashing out and eventually self ban, OR you realizing you made an error and own up to it and become a contributing member here.

Good luck.

Top Bottom