4.10 Rubicon gears

You're Prius has a PR 60 in it...so yes...yes they will. :thumb:

Dang it, Just my luck! I have ProRock 58, it's kind of proprietary, at least that's what the shop that did the work said. Apparently I have one of two that were made and my guy says his shop is the only one certified to do work on the 58's. I'm just glad he just so happens to be in my town and is happy to service it at the normal 8 times a year interval. Still, I think I would prefer the better 4.17 1/2 ratio.

Last edited:
Danf it, Just my luck! I have ProRock 58, it's kind of proprietary, at least that's what the shop that did the work said. Apparently I have one of two that were made and my guy says his shop is the only one certified to do work on the 58's. I'm just glad he just so happens to be in my town and is happy to service it at the normal 8 times a year interval. Still, I think I would prefer the better 4.17 1/2 ratio.

Not a problem...I'll just shave the outer ring down with some sand paper and it will fit right in. I've done it before on the trail when my housing shrunk in a water crossing. So, let me know if you change your mind.

Not a problem...I'll just shave the outer ring down with some sand paper and it will fit right in. I've done it before on the trail when my housing shrunk in a water crossing. So, let me know if you change your mind.

Will do! I will continue to give you free bumps daily here. I just want say that it's because of members like you that really make this forum a super duper place! Lots of great info, with non of the BS or bad info you get on the other sites. I value your time and your off roading knowledge to keep me straight. Thanks friend!!!!

Top Bottom