392 Beadlock Wheel Rings

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I know it's a long shot but if any of you know of where I can get my hands on a set of 392 beadlock wheel rings, I would be most grateful if you could let me know. Been trying hard to get my hands on a set but every time I find a place to order them, I get a follow up email saying that my order has been cancelled due to them being out of stock.

Oh, and to be clear, the rings NEED to be for a 392 as they have 24 bolts instead of the 25 that you find on other Mopar beadlocks. The part number for it is 77072586AA and look like this.

22_77072586aa.jpg

Thanks! (y)

I’ve got a friend that’s a parts manager at a jeep dealership in Heber… I’ll reach out to him Monday Eddie. Long shot as I’m sure you’ve tried this route but… they may have some take-offs.

I’ve got a friend that’s a parts manager at a jeep dealership in Heber… I’ll reach out to him Monday Eddie. Long shot as I’m sure you’ve tried this route but… they may have some take-offs.
I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.

I know it's a long shot but if any of you know of where I can get my hands on a set of 392 beadlock wheel rings, I would be most grateful if you could let me know. Been trying hard to get my hands on a set but every time I find a place to order them, I get a follow up email saying that my order has been cancelled due to them being out of stock.

Oh, and to be clear, the rings NEED to be for a 392 as they have 24 bolts instead of the 25 that you find on other Mopar beadlocks. The part number for it is 77072586AA and look like this.

View attachment 385940

Thanks! (y)
I ordered mine 15 months ago and keep getting emails every few months saying my shipping date has been updated. Mind you these are for the regular mopar beadlocks.

I ordered mine 15 months ago and keep getting emails every few months saying my shipping date has been updated. Mind you these are for the regular mopar beadlocks.
Man, that just sucks! I was under the impression that only 392 rings were out of stock. :(

True BUT at least you can just swap the rings and not have to buy completely new wheels. Granted, you wanted to keep the oem look.
This ^^^ We really like the factory wheels and was really looking forward to using them as beadlocks. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like that's gonna happen anytime soon. :rolleyes:

National Backorder - no ETA. (n)
Yep. I've been calling far and near and even reached out to people who should be able to help but... nada!

I was told that something might be available by mid July but from what I understand, Jeep doesn't have a manufacturer to make them and is looking for a new one. Guess we'll see.

Yep. I've been calling far and near and even reached out to people who should be able to help but... nada!

I was told that something might be available by mid July but from what I understand, Jeep doesn't have a manufacturer to make them and is looking for a new one. Guess we'll see.
There is an aftermarket option out there that look well made but if you're a purist like me, you'll probably wait for mopar to get its act together. The company name is Traction Offroad.

I was looking at buying the mopar led headlight kit for our JL but they're on NBO too. Lol.

Top Bottom