35x14.50R17

JKU EXTREME

I'm looking at the Pit Bull Growlers and a 35x14.5R17 is available. And I'm just curious as to what I would need to do to my jeep to accommodate them. I already have a 3" (coilspacer) lift. Also would you ever consider a tire so wide for a 35?
Thanks
-John W.

Wow. Alright
Thank you

your welcome. If you go and take a look at old Moby you will see he was running 15.5" wide mud grapplers with 3.5" wide slabs. the only diferent is he is running full width axels which help with clearance issues. if i were you i would just look for a 12.5" wide tire.

your welcome. If you go and take a look at old Moby you will see he was running 15.5" wide mud grapplers with 3.5" wide slabs. the only diferent is he is running full width axels which help with clearance issues. if i were you i would just look for a 12.5" wide tire.

Ya I'm probably going to go with the 12.5. I would want a 13.5 thigh. Just so that when I get a taller tire I would also get wider tire, I think it's a little weird but it sort of makes sense. If you get a taller tire I would theoretically I would want a wider tire as well as taller.

But thank you again for the info

Top Bottom