315/70/17 Mickey Thompson MTZ x5 with wheels and TPMS.

boardsurfer

SOLD.

I've got 5 tires here that I have replaced and these still have some life left. Currently about 25k miles on them, another 15k left in them I think. Always 5-tire rotated so tread wear is pretty even.
Wheels are 17x9 LRG. TPMS is already installed.

There are a couple minor chunks in a few of them (thank you Spring Creek) and a couple wheels have some rash.

IMG_0977.jpg

IMG_0978.jpg

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0983.jpg

This wheel is the worst of the bunch as far as rock rash.
IMG_0985.jpg

SOLD. located in Denver, no shipping. If my dog likes you (she will) I'll throw in some lug nuts. I tried to convince the wife they would fit on her stock JKU, but she isnt having it.

Last edited:
If they're still around in a couple weeks, I may take those off your hands. How do those tires do in the snow? As in packed snow on the roads?

I have the same tires in the same size, disappointingly they hook up really well in the snow, so sliding around in the snow takes some work. They work well off road too.

If they're still around in a couple weeks, I may take those off your hands. How do those tires do in the snow? As in packed snow on the roads?
As long as I'm in 4-Hi, zero complaints. 2-Hi gets pretty adventurous on hardpack snow. Not that I would ever intentionally head out in that condition, you know. :D I'll just say the traction control hates me.

I have the same tires in the same size, disappointingly they hook up really well in the snow, so sliding around in the snow takes some work. They work well off road too.

As long as I'm in 4-Hi, zero complaints. 2-Hi gets pretty adventurous on hardpack snow. Not that I would ever intentionally head out in that condition, you know. :D I'll just say the traction control hates me.

Good to hear.

You first! Seriously, enough of the teasing us...when are you buying a JK? Doug, what if your wife has bigger tires than you? ;)

Soon hopefully. We're actually looking right now. Just not sure if we want to go simple or extreme, lol. I'm confident in my manhood with my 33s. Plus I'm getting a new front axle that costs more than we bought the WJ for :D.

Good to hear.

Soon hopefully. We're actually looking right now. Just not sure if we want to go simple or extreme, lol. I'm confident in my manhood with my 33s. Plus I'm getting a new front axle that costs more than we bought the WJ for :D.

You looking at 2 or 4 door?

This is so tempting if not for the 12 hour drive. Wish I was a bit closer. :-/

Good luck selling them. This is an awesome deal!

Top Bottom