3.5 lift

Use high clearance fenders and you'll be fine here is mine,plenty of clearanceIMG_1479253898.684379.jpg

If you're not living your dead already!3.5 rock krawler long arm x-factor

Can u put 37s on a 3.5 lift with factor fenders on a 4 door unlimited
Another option of you like just like the look of the stock fenders is going to the mopar high clearance fender. That is what I plan to do on my jkr for 35s on just the evo leveling kit. According to mopar you can clear 35s with no lift and 37s with just a 2.5" lift. Should be doing my 35s in about a month if you still haven't cut yours or not sure if you just want to go to a flat fender I will be posting pictures add I get things done

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Another option of you like just like the look of the stock fenders is going to the mopar high clearance fender. That is what I plan to do on my jkr for 35s on just the evo leveling kit. According to mopar you can clear 35s with no lift and 37s with just a 2.5" lift. Should be doing my 35s in about a month if you still haven't cut yours or not sure if you just want to go to a flat fender I will be posting pictures add I get things done

Lots of pictures, please. :thumb:

I will definitely be adding lots of pics once I get everything in. Like I said should be, if everything goes right by the end of December will have it all in and be putting everything on

I was rubbing my stock fenders with 3.5 lift and 35's at full axel drop. For sure you have to trim stock fenders or go aftermarket.

Top Bottom