2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "Onyx" For sale

Napalm

Caught the Bug
I am sadly placing my 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited up for sale. I have had this Jeep for a year and a half, and ive built it to be ready to use off road. Unfortunately. I have no time for this hobby anymore, so I'm having to do what what I hate too and sell it. I am the original owner and have always taken great care of this Jeep.

It's a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport model with the 24s package.
3.6L v6 with a 5spd auto transmission and 4 wheel drive
12,000miles
Black W/ charcoal interior

Included upgrades from the factory include:
3.73 rear end gears
Power windows
Power door locks
Keyless entry
Upgraded sound w/Bluetooth hands free
Window tint

Aftermarket upgrades include:
EVO 2 inch plush ride coil springs
Rubicon shocks
Synergy front 3/4 coil spring spacer
Method standard wheels, 17inch
35x12.50r17 BFG All Terrain KO2s(wheels and tires only have about 1000miles on them)
Synergy C Gussets(external front axle reinforcement)
Truck-lite LED headlights
KC dually LEDs
EVO 1/4 Pounder front bumper w/stinger
Smittybilt 9500lb winch
ARB Shackles
Rear bumper delete
Bestop trektop NX(built in bikini top)
Uniden CB radio w/Firestik antenna
Flat fenders
Rubicon rock rails

This Jeep has a net lift of about 2.5 inches and running 35inch tires, it has a very Low center of gravity, Great for safety on road and off road.

This Jeep has always been garage Kept and is in great physical shape. It also runs and drives very well! PM for any questions, comments, concerns ;)

Asking $30,000, FIRM. But, Offering a Wayalife Member discount :)

Attachments

• 00q0q_jZUmWGUp69G_600x450.jpg
    00q0q_jZUmWGUp69G_600x450.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 442
  • 00000_62zBOOoq640_600x450.jpg
    00000_62zBOOoq640_600x450.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 444
  • 00E0E_eEFHuAm3eXb_600x450.jpg
    00E0E_eEFHuAm3eXb_600x450.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 446
  • 00M0M_focITIEDEdg_600x450.jpg
    00M0M_focITIEDEdg_600x450.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 443
  • 00o0o_6YagCo7w96I_600x450.jpg
    00o0o_6YagCo7w96I_600x450.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 449
noooooo you were one of my favorite Texas Wayalife members!!!

Good luck on the sale though! I've been following your thread and it's an amazing jeep bud!

Damn that sucks. Great looking Jeep and a real good price.

Sorry to see it go man, GLWS!

Glws bro. I hate to see you sell

Thanks guys for all the kind words. It pains me to sell, especially something I put so much work into. But, furthering my education is very important to me and the future of my family. And this is a step I have to take to do that.

If you decide to part out please PM me. I'll take just about everything...

Will do. I'll have it on the market for a couple weeks as a whole but if Interest is low I'll be trading in if I have too. I'll be trading it in as close as stock form as I can get it back too.

What?! So what about the trips ?😭😭

Btw..... Dibs on wheels and tires. I'll trade you mines. MT Classic iii 18 with 35 BFG Ko. 😅 that is if you don't have stocks still. And the Uniden with fire stick. !

damn!!! :doh: I just bought a 2015 sport as a 2nd Jeep on Saturday :naw:

GLWS

Last edited:
Good luck with the sale. Dude, if I was in the park for another loan I'd grab this puppy! But we just paid off ours!

I am sadly placing my 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited up for sale. I have had this Jeep for a year and a half, and ive built it to be ready to use off road. Unfortunately. I have no time for this hobby anymore, so I'm having to do what what I hate too and sell it. I am the original owner and have always taken great care of this Jeep.

It's a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport model with the 24s package.
3.6L v6 with a 5spd auto transmission and 4 wheel drive
12,000miles
Black W/ charcoal interior

Included upgrades from the factory include:
3.73 rear end gears
Power windows
Power door locks
Keyless entry
Upgraded sound w/Bluetooth hands free
Window tint

Aftermarket upgrades include:
EVO 2 inch plush ride coil springs
Rubicon shocks
Synergy front 3/4 coil spring spacer
Method standard wheels, 17inch
35x12.50r17 BFG All Terrain KO2s(wheels and tires only have about 1000miles on them)
Synergy C Gussets(external front axle reinforcement)
Truck-lite LED headlights
KC dually LEDs
EVO 1/4 Pounder front bumper w/stinger
Smittybilt 9500lb winch
ARB Shackles
Rear bumper delete
Bestop trektop NX(built in bikini top)
Uniden CB radio w/Firestik antenna
Flat fenders
Rubicon rock rails

This Jeep has a net lift of about 2.5 inches and running 35inch tires, it has a very Low center of gravity, Great for safety on road and off road.

This Jeep has always been garage Kept and is in great physical shape. It also runs and drives very well! PM for any questions, comments, concerns ;)

Asking $30,000, FIRM. But, Offering a Wayalife Member discount :)

Damn I loved your jeep sad to see it go

Darn, Naplam!! That's sad to hear but if that's what you need to do for the best of the family then I hope the best! Your jeep is the inspiration for mine and I always enjoyed your updates. Somebody's going to get a nice Jeep, though. Hope you stick around also!

wow, sad to see your selling your rig. So much for the trips lol. I hope you dont sell it so your stuck having to wheel with us. :evil:

All joking aside GLWS. :thumb:

What about Hidden Falls in Oct? Sorry to see you have to let it go, but family first. GLWS.

Over in the build thread he said he's looking for someone to take over the planned trips. If I wasn't so far away and without experience planning this type of trip, I would take over the HF run at least. Sorry for the hijack...

GLWS and the next journey in life! Please don't be a stranger either! :yup:

Top Bottom