2012 Rubicon shocks for sale- So-cal

NEW LOWER PRICE!!!

$60 + shipping cost for 4 Rubicon shocks
$30 + shipping for 4 Teraflex shock extensions

$80 + shipping cost for the whole package deal

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Question... r those springs any better than the tow package ones I have on my 08 jkux? Just trying to figure out if it would be worth it or not.
If the ride r flex might be better than what I have already. :confused:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Question... r those springs any better than the tow package ones I have on my 08 jkux? Just trying to figure out if it would be worth it or not.
If the ride r flex might be better than what I have already. :confused:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

What I have for sale is the shocks not the springs. The rubi shocks are just a little stiffer than the ones on your X model. They won't help you flex any better cuz they are about the same length as your shocks

man I hate to see you take any lower. I would go to craigslist and Im sure you can get 100 for the shocks and 100 for the coils on there. Also advertise that this will also lift to any sport/x/sahara JK 2 door. It may help with the sale. I know GTony12 did this and is super happy with the ride improvement and cheap lift it gave. I forget how much lift it netted him, but I'm guessing around an inch +/-. Good luck!

edit....sorry saw that you weren't selling the springs with them

man I hate to see you take any lower. I would go to craigslist and Im sure you can get 100 for the shocks and 100 for the coils on there. Also advertise that this will also lift to any sport/x/sahara JK 2 door. It may help with the sale. I know GTony12 did this and is super happy with the ride improvement and cheap lift it gave. I forget how much lift it netted him, but I'm guessing around an inch +/-. Good luck!

Thanks a lot man, I really don't wanna sell them much cheaper either but they are just sitting around collecting dust. I will try posting them on CL soon

And I sold my springs to a member on here for his 2door

Hey Chris how's it going? On the springs if later he decides to sale. The springs I got are 17/59, gave my alittle over 1-1/4" + shocks.
The rides like night and day best mod I could have ever done.:):D

Last edited:
Top Bottom