2012 JKUS-Lifted/Locked

EZ-E

Runs great, needs nothing, wheels awesome. The best Jeep I've owned, and the only reason I'm selling it is: Life changes and I have a kid on the way and would also like to get rid of some debt, so I can stay ahead of the game and get back into a JKU in about 3 years, if it all goes well.

2012 JKU Sport

General
-Auto
-~44,000 Miles (DD)
-Soft-Top
-Has Wiring for a Hard-Top
-Power Windows/Locks
-Tow Package
-Tinted Windows

Drive-Train
-Front Rubicon D44/E-Locker /4.88/G2 Shafts/Evo Sleeves & C-Gussets/LCA Skids/Synergy Ball-Joints/Riddler Diff Cover
-Rear D44/ARB/4.88/G2 Shafts/LCA Skids/Riddler Diff Cover
-JE Reel 1310 Front/1350 Rear Drive-Shafts

Wheels/Tires
(5) 37x12.5R17 Cooper STT (90%/Spare 100%) Just rotated. Only about 6000 miles total on them, if even that much.
(5) 17" Mickey Thompson Side-biter Wheels

Suspension
-RK Max-Travel Lift/4" Evo Plush-Ride Coils
-Synergy Drag-Link Flip Kit
-Fox 2.0 Reservoir Shocks
-Synergy Tie-Rod
-Bilstein Steering Stabilizer

Armor
-ShrockWorks Front and Rear Bumpers
-Evo Weld-On Rock Sliders(Low Angle)
-PS Evap Skid
-Evo Protek Skid System
-Rough Country Gas Tank Skid

Extras
-SpiderWebShade
-Evo Trail Table
-MasterCraft Grab Handles
-Truck-Lite LED HeadLights
-LED Interior Lights(NR4x4)
-Sound System-Nav/DVD/Kicker Sub
-Engo 10K-S Winch
-ARB Twin Compressor mounted under passenger seat/Air Hook-Up on front bumper
-RK Tramp Stamp
-ORO LitePlate and Mount
-AEV ProCal
-Xenon Flat Fenders
-Hi-Lift Jack
-Cobra 75WX ST with Ext Speaker/4' Fire-Stik
-Rugged Ridge Heavy-Duty Floor Mats(Also have stock carpeted mats)

Just changed the oil, brake pads, air filter, windshield wipers. Also just buffed and waxed it.

Has some pin-stripes and a couple dings from wheeling, but nothing major. Armor/Skids have a couple scrapes as well, but that's what they're there for. Wheels have some rock-rash but it's all cosmetic. Have Mopar Touch-Up Paint that'll go with it, too. Have folder with all receipts and maintenance stuff.

Price: $37,000 OBO
Contact: Text or Call 443-995-three-zero-nine-six. Or you can just PM me with further questions.

I have the title in hand, but there is a lien through USAA, so that'll need to be paid off prior to registration.

Would also take partial trades for a semi-built/built XJ/ZJ/WJ, or possibly a Dodge or Ford 1/2 Ton Pick-up no more than $18k...

Thanks for looking,

Erik

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423012678.502406.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423012710.226106.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423012740.133612.jpg

Still on the fence on getting rid of it, so I got bored and added some stuff...

-PSC Full Hydro Assist Kit w/ Derale Cooler
-Dynomax Rock Crawler Exhaust
-AFE Magnum Force CAI w/ Pre-Filter

Price is $39000 OBO. Willing to remove parts for a lower sale price.

It happens all the time.

Haha! This will be the one and only time. Not going through this 'experience' ever again.

Although, I won't be disappointed if it doesn't sell, so I can still come wheeling with you guys at SMORR in June.

Last edited:
Top Bottom