2011 stock wheels with dead tired

JeepChick808

Please delete. Thank you.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442609640.329472.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442609640.329472.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
Welcome to WAL! Please stop by the Give us a wave section and introduce yourself.

Having your only two posts in the "for sale" area is an indication that you only intend to use this page to sell your shit. This isn't CL.

I dont wave bcuz you of comments like "ohh i want some tired" thanks for making me feel welcome for a stupid typo. Shows what kind of people you are. Bye and thank you for being great jeepers.

I dont wave bcuz you of comments like "ohh i want some tired" thanks for making me feel welcome for a stupid typo. Shows what kind of people you are. Bye and thank you for being great jeepers.

They aren't giving you hell because of a typo, they are giving you hell because you are using Wayalife like craigslist. Hmm...shows what kind of people we are? We are the bad guys because we don't want folks just getting on here to sell their crap? All you had to do was give a wave, but most of you "type of people" don't get that....

Oh so you are psychic? You didn't war first because you knew you would make you feel stupid for a typo? Get over yourself.

Thanks for stopping by and offering up your "dead tired" stuff. :sarcasm:

Hawaii chicks got to have thicker (sun-weathered) skin than that...right brah? :idontknow:

You're welcome. I'm sure we'll miss all the value you added to Wayalife. Oh wait.

They aren't giving you hell because of a typo, they are giving you hell because you are using Wayalife like craigslist. Hmm...shows what kind of people we are? We are the bad guys because we don't want folks just getting on here to sell their crap? All you had to do was give a wave, but most of you "type of people" don't get that....

Yup, this[emoji106]

Top Bottom