2008 JK Unlimited X Hampton Roads, VA

Zoomie

**SOLD**2008 JK Unlimited X For Sale Hampton Roads, VA**SOLD**

**SOLD**

Final Price - $19K

$21,000 - Hampton Roads, VA (23435) - Price Drop!

Selling my 2008 JKU X. Hate to do it, but it is coming down to either this or my CJ. Can’t afford to build ‘em both! :)

I’m the second owner of the Jeep – bought it from a dealer with ~25,500 mi on it. It’s got a bit of a unique story – it spent the last 3 years in Australia while I was on military exchange down there so there’s a few Outback miles on it (It’s always been licensed in the US)! Most of its life has been as the wife’s daily driver and family trip taker.

76,XXX mi
Automatic
Hard top only (Freedom Top)
4” Skyjacker lift
Bilstein 5100 shocks –
Synergy Rear Upper Shock Mounts (bar pin eliminator) to accomodate
4 35” x 12.50” Nitto Trail Grapplers (~5K miles)
Spare is a 35 x 13.50 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ that’s at ~10% on matching rim
Superchips Flashpaq programmer (will keep and lower price on Jeep if you don’t want)
Teraflex Rock Sliders
Synergy Ball Joints
Synergy Suspension ChroMoly Tie Rod / Drag Link
Adams DC Front Drive Shaft (less than 200 miles on this and the new UCAs)
MetalCloak Front Adjustable Upper Control Arms
Evap Cannister Relocation Kit
Dual headrest mounted DVD players
- Watch the same or separate movies
- IR Headsets, their own speakers or I’ve installed an FM transmitter to listen over the Jeep’s radio.
- Can remove & reinstall stock headrests if you’re not interested
Daystar switch panel with lighted rocker switches
Daystar upper dash storage panel (holds cell phone, gps, etc)
Tow Hitch w/ wiring
Optima Red Top Battery

Known Issues (every Jeep has ‘em!)

The Jeep was backed into a tree at one point. It slightly wrinkled the stock plastic bumper and left rear fender flare. I had to replace the license plate holder.

The Jeep does still have a lien on it. I have sold privately with this bank before and getting you a clean title takes about 3 days. I’m willing to work with you on whatever assurance you need regarding this.

As far as delivery – I’d be willing to meet you within a reasonable distance of the Hampton Roads, VA area (23435), deliver to shipping or trucking of your arrangement or make other arrangements with you for compensation.

If you have questions my preference is call, text or email (PM is tough as I have this up on a few forums).

c17larry at yahoo dot com

757-648- Oh 322

JeepBeach.jpg

JeepWaterCrossing.jpg

Attachments

• Jeep Beach.jpg
    Jeep Beach.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 108
  • Jeep Water Crossing.jpg
    Jeep Water Crossing.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 111
Last edited: