1986 Jeep CJ7 Widetrack

supra_launch21v

For sale:
1985 Jeep CJ7
Here is the history of the Jeep.
I found it in IL with New Mexico license plates on it. The son brought his father's Jeep back to restore it. Essentially it spent it's life in New Mexico. It had one spot of rust on the driver's side floor pan. I replaced the whole pan. It sat in the son's barn for two years. It had mice o'plenty in it when I bought it.
I was going to turn it into a rock crawler. When I started to strip it all down it was way to nice to cut up. So I restored it. It has a rebuilt 258 + rebuilt carburetor, rebuilt transmission (automatic), 1" body lift and I believe a 3" suspension lift. It is rust free. I had the inside of the tub Rhino lined. I installed new XRC suspension seats with 4 point Corbeau retractable harnesses. I built a new heater box assembly and retrofitted it with the 1985 Ford Bronco heater motor swap. It has had the Nutter bypass (electrical / anti 1980's smog) installed. All new electrical wiring/dash panel, and instruments. New Bestop soft top and includes the hard top. Starts / runs great. It has the AMC 20 rear axle (with limited slip) and Dana 30 front axle. New Cobra CB with 8' whip antenna. Custom Aluminum wheels and Micky Thompson 33" mtr tires. It runs great, drives straight. It isn't perfect, but, it is a great looking Jeep. If interested, let me know. Asking around $14,000.00 We are a three Jeep family, unfortunately this one has to go. We are out of space and for some reason the wife thinks she should have some garage space.
CJ Jeep with Top.JPGCJ Jeep with Top2.JPGCJ7 Jeep no top.JPGIMG_1535.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1536.jpg
    IMG_1536.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 232
  • cj7.jpg
    cj7.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 245
I refuse to call any number you give me...it'll be some Nigerian phone sex hotline and by the time I hang up my bank account will have been hacked :eek:

Top Bottom