1955 Willy's Pickup for Sale

Bobcat481

Banned
1955 Willys Pickup

Rebuilt from ground up

Freshly rebuilt (about 20 hrs.)
4-Bolt 350 Chevy w/ Aluminum intake, Holly 650

Muncie 4 Speed M-21 w/ Advanced Adaptors tail piece to a Spicer 18 transfer case

Dana 44 closed knuckle front

Dana 53 in rear

Power Brakes

New windows / seals all around

Tip forward dog house

Brand new 35" x 14.50
Thornbirds

Leather interior

A few spare parts

Paint on front fenders bubbled (I have touch up paint)

Needs wiring finished

$10,000 o.b.o

20 Minutes south of Indianapolis.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437944537.787760.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437944578.014345.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437944720.321169.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437944758.867178.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437944758.867178.jpg

Just putting it out there. If you're not interested, keep scrolling. No, I'm not awesome. It's a 15 yr project that I'm letting go of. Just thought I'd put it out there for the Jeep community. Tried craigslist, and get high schoolers, or someone wanting to scam me. Blah. Sorry to offed anyone by posting this in the for sale ads. If you are interested, you've got my number.

Do you mean these? :doh:

Can I be a member just to sell stuff?
No. If your only purpose for being a member of WAYALIFE.com is to sell things, your privileges here will be revoked and your account suspended.

I'd delete the thread if it were up to me. It may be an awesome vehicle, Bobcat. But the forum would be overrun with people wanting to sell stuff if left unchecked. If I were you, I'd give a jeep wave, participate in the forum, and wait a few weeks to put the Willys up for sale on the forum.

You agreed not to just come here to sell stuff when you signed up to the forum.

I follow the forum often (for a couple years now), for ideas, tech , and such. I just don't ever have anything to add to posts. So, I'm not here just to sell.

Hey bobcat,
Just drop by the way and introduce yourself. Let us know if you have a jeep and what it is. If not, it's ok there a plenty of people on here that don't have one currently because they are between Jeeps or looking for one.
That is a sweet ride and I'm sure if you hung out here and just chatted in some threads and then put it back up for sale it has a good chance of a sale for the right price.

How about this. You go give us a wave. Tell us about the Truck and why you took this on as a resto and are now selling. It's a decent truck and looks like you spent quite a bit of time on it. We are all Jeepers as such and would enjoy to see what it takes to do something like this.

Will do when I get a chance. It was a good learning experience for a "young mechanic". Also, a chance to learn what not to do as a "young mechanic" when you drag it outta the barn 11 yrs later.

Top Bottom