12+ OE Muffler

JGzCrush

I have run 3 different exhaust systems on the 3.6 and all drive me nuts! Looking to revert back to stock if anyone has one to part with.

Thanks

Jason

Phoenix area

I thought we already had this worked out

From what I've read, 3.8 used 2.5" exhaust and 3.6 used 3".

If your muffler will fit the cat back resonator pipe in my back yard, I'll give you the Pypes system I'm currently running. Nothing makes the 3.6 sound good IMO!

From what I've read, 3.8 used 2.5" exhaust and 3.6 used 3". If your muffler will fit the cat back resonator pipe in my back yard, I'll give you the Pypes system I'm currently running. Nothing makes the 3.6 sound good IMO!

3.6 doesn't use a 3" exhaust system. Should be the same size tubing that 3.8 JKs have. Only difference in the 3.6 JK exhaust is the loop/y-pipe and the addition of the resonator that the 3.8 did not have.

3.6 doesn't use a 3" exhaust system. Should be the same size tubing that 3.8 JKs have. Only difference in the 3.6 JK exhaust is the loop/y-pipe and the addition of the resonator that the 3.8 did not have.

Thanks for the info! I can't stand listening to that M-80 muffler on the 3.6 much longer!

Top Bottom