1.25" Wheel Spacers FS - $129.90

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
1.25" Wheel Spacers FS - $129.90 + Shipping

I have a set of 1.25" wheel spacers that are 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern. What? Yea, I know there's almost only JK's on here but I am posting here hoping that someone has something with this bolt pattern (TJ, YJ, MK, whatever else...).

I have all four, not even out of the box! I'll open them if you want me to but I literally got them in on Monday the 18th and then traded my Patriot in that night so now I don't need them. I only want what I paid for them shipped to me plus shipping. $129.90 + Shipping. They are from eBay.

Link to the eBay listing; http://www.ebay.com/itm/281061055096?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Comment or PM me please. I'll entertain ideas but you can't find cheaper spacers online...trust me I've looked.

Last edited:
Bump, I need these gone...I'm entertaining one offer but am reaching out for other offers first please.

Also I am selling a set of TJ Rubi MOAB wheels now too...gotta pay for a cracked windshield -___- so keep an eye out for that thread too if you're interested. Thanks

Top Bottom